High Temperature Cabinet Ovens
High Temperature Cabinet Ovens
High temperature cabinet ovens are ruggedly built for long hard usage at elevated temperatures, offering a choice of two air flow patterns.
High Temperature Cabinet Ovens Model Specifications:
CAUTION: Ovens processing combustible material are required by National Fire Protection Association 86 Standard for Ovens and Furnaces (NFPA 86) to have a fire suppression system. If flammable solvents or vapors are present in an oven, OSHA requires conformance with NFPA 86 Class A Oven requirements. A powered forced exhauster and other non-standard safety equipment must be added. See Class A Oven Equipment for Solvent Processing resource page, reference our FAQs or our contact us us for more information.
|Model||Workspace||Outside Dimensions*(WxDxH)||Max Temp||Blower||Heat Input||Insulation Thickness||Operating Characteristics†||Approx Shipping Weight|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||VolumeCu Ft||CFM||HP||ElectricKW||GasBTU/HR||Control Accuracy||Temperature Uniformity||Rise Time (Electric)||Rise Time (Gas)|
|HA-1050||20" x 20" x 20"||4.6||48" x 45" x 60"||1,050°F||700||½||15||132,000||10"||±0.3%||±8°F||58||35||1,885 lbs|
|HA-1250||20" x 20" x 20"||4.6||52" x 49" x 64"||1,250°F||1,000||¾||20||200,000||12"||±0.3%||±11°F||66||46||2,195 lbs|
|HX-1050||38" x 20" x 26"||11.4||66" x 45" x 66"||1,050°F||1,000||¾||20||200,000||10"||±0.3%||±8°F||66||36||2,965 lbs|
|HX-1250||38" x 20" x 26"||11.4||70" x 49" x 74"||1,250°F||1,200||1||30||200,000||12"||±0.3%||±11°F||67||46||3,570 lbs|
|HB-1050||38" x 26" x 38"||21.7||68" x 51" x 82"||1,050°F||1,600||1 ½||30||200,000||10"||±0.3%||±8°F||51||36||3,590 lbs|
|HB-1250||38" x 26" x 38"||21.7||72" x 55" x 86"||1,250°F||1,600||1 ½||40||200,000||12"||±0.3%||±11°F||69||50||4,325 lbs|
|HZ-1050||38" x 26" x 50"||28.6||68" x 51" x 94"||1,050°F||2,000||2||40||200,000||10"||±0.3%||±8°F||52||39||3,740 lbs|
|HZ-1250||38" x 26" x 50"||28.6||72" x 55" x 98"||1,250°F||2,000||2||60||350,000||12"||±0.3%||±11°F||65||49||4,410 lbs|
|HY-1050||38" x 38" x 38"||31.8||68" x 63" x 82"||1,050°F||2,000||2||40||200,000||10"||±0.3%||±8°F||54||46||4,130 lbs|
|HY-1250||38" x 38" x 38"||31.8||72" x 67" x 86"||1,250°F||2,000||2||60||350,000||12"||±0.3%||±11°F||60||48||4,870 lbs|
|HC-1050||50" x 50" x 50"||72.3||100" x 77" x 106"||1,050°F||3,750||3||80||500,000||10"||±0.3%||±8°F||75||46||7,590 lbs|
|HC-1250||50" x 50" x 50"||72.3||104" x 81" x 110"||1,250°F||4,200||5||120||700,000||12"||±0.3%||±11°F||90||48||9,140 lbs|
|VA-1050||26" x 26" x 38"||14.9||46" x 66" x 73"||1,050°F||1,600||1 ½||24||132,000||10"||±0.3%||±9°F||91||66||3,245 lbs|
|VA-1250||26" x 26" x 38"||14.9||50" x 70" x 77"||1,250°F||1,600||1 ½||30||200,000||12"||±0.3%||±12°F||101||73||4,010 lbs|
|VB-1050||26" x 38" x 50"||28.6||46" x 78" x 85"||1,050°F||1,600||1 ½||30||200,000||10"||±0.3%||±9°F||76||53||3,810 lbs|
|VB-1250||26" x 38" x 50"||28.6||50" x 82" x 89"||1,250°F||1,600||1 ½||40||350,000||12"||±0.3%||±12°F||85||65||4,650 lbs|
* Outside Dimensions
- Control panel overhang 9″ right side.
- Blower motor overhang 17″ (26″ HC Series); H Series right side, V Series rear.
- Electric model HX, HB, HZ, HY, HC—Heater terminal overhang 5″ rear and left side.
- Gas Model—Burner overhang 15″; H Series left side, V Series right side.
- Click here for HA-1050,HA-1250 dimensions
- Click here for HB-1050,HB-1250 dimensions
- Click here for HC-1050,HC-1250 dimensions
- Click here for HX-1050,HX-1250 dimensions
- Click here for HY-1050,HY-1250 dimensions
- Click here for HZ-1050,HZ-1250 dimensions
- Click here for VA-1050, VA-1250 dimensions
- Click here for VB-1050,VB-1250 dimensions
† Operating Characteristics
- Accuracy as percent of controller span.
- Uniformity at 100°F below maximum temperature.
- Rise Time in minutes to 100°F below maximum temperature.
- Tests run with empty oven and minimum exhaust.
- Performance will vary with load and application.
- See Control & Instrumentation Summary for additional details.
Specifications for High Temperature Cabinet Ovens
|MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMP||1,050°F|
|AIR FLOW||Forced Convection, Side to Side|
|RISE TIME - ELECTRIC||58 mins|
|RISE TIME - GAS||35mins|
|WORKS SPACE DIMENSIONS (WxDxH)||20" x 20" x 20"|
|NUMBER OF SHELVES MAX||6|
|MAX LOAD CAPACITY||Not Available|
|APPROXIMATE SHIP WEIGHT||1885 lbs|
|OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS (WxDxH)||48" x 45" x 60"|
Standard Features for High Temperature Cabinet Ovens
- UL Listed Control Panel
- Meets the Requirements of the Following Standards:
- NFPA 86 (Standard for Ovens and Furnaces)
- NFPA 70 (National Electric Code)
- FM (Factory Mutual)
- When processing combustible material fire protection should be considered
- Processing flammable solvents or vapors requires forced exhaust to provide safety ventilation. For more information see Class A Solvent Processing page at this website
- Adjustable manual reset excess temperature interlock to turn off heat on malfunction of main temperature controller
- Recirculating blower air flow safety switch to turn off heat on loss of recirculated air flow
- Electrical interlock shuts off heat if power to recirculating blower is interrupted
- Electric Heat Includes
- Separate heating element control contactors to turn off heat on malfunction of main control contactors
- Gas Heat Includes
- Modulating burner for 1000 BTU per cubic foot natural gas at 6” water column pressure – propane available. Inlet 1” NPT (1-¼ “ NPT above 350,000 BTU/hr input)
- Automatic pre-ignition purge period to clear accumulated gas or fumes
- Push button electric ignition
- Microprocessor based electronic flame safeguard protection to continuously monitor flame and close gas valves if flame is not present
- 325 CFM Stainless steel powered forced exhauster to provide combustion venting
- Exhauster air flow safety switch to close gas valves on loss of venting
- Two pilot valves to guarantee gas flow to pilot can be stopped
- High and Low gas pressure switches to confirm safe operating pressure range
- Two main burner safety shut off valves with valve seat position indicator to assure gas flow to main burner can be stopped
- Proof of closure switch on one main valve to prevent igniting pilot unless main valve is closed
- Leak test station at each pilot and main burner valve to allow testing for leakage through valve
- Digital temperature controller
- Heat chamber temperature controller on 1250⁰F models to limit heating element temperature
- Motor control push buttons and on-off heat switch
- LED pilot lights
- 5 kA short circuit current rating (SCCR)
- Choice of
- Recirculating air flow patterns – Horizontal or Vertical air flow
- Electric or Gas heat
- 208 volt, 230 volt or 460 volt, 3-phase, 60 HZ – other input power available
- All welded construction
- Durable, electrically isolated, Incoloy tubular heating elements
- Heat source located in heat chamber to prevent radiant heating
- High pressure stainless steel recirculating blower
- Full coverage supply and return duct work with adjustable opposed louvers
- Adjustable fresh air intake and 4” diameter (6” on Gas Heat) exhaust outlet damper
- Channel shelf supports prevent shelves tipping
- Insulated with 2” of refractory ceramic fiber and 10 lbs per cubic foot density rockwool insulation
- 16 gauge 304 stainless steel interior with stainless hardware
- Aluminized steel exterior with Trilite Green enamel finish
- Brushed stainless steel control panel face
- Exceptionally heavy duty doors, hinges and door frame with explosion venting latches
- Slip flashing at doorway to allow inner oven to expand without affecting door sealing
- Dual fiberglass door gasket with stainless steel spring insert; one gasket seals to inside door surface and second seals to outer oven face
- Fully assembled and factory tested for temperature uniformity
- 1 year limited warranty
Modifications & Accessories for High Temperature Cabinet Ovens
Oven modification adding a programmable Temperature Controller. Microprocessor based, digital indicating, thermocouple actuated, in lieu of standard controller.
- Program Parameters: 40 profiles of up to 50 steps each, a real-time clock with battery backup to allow starting profile at any time of day
- Digital Display, 4.3” color touch screen
- Accuracy, ±0.1% of span plus 1 degree display error
- Connectivity, Relay output for alarm or other notification, two (2) USB ports, Ethernet compatible
- Also Available:
- Up to four (4) control channels of temperature, relative humidity or vacuum
- Monitor up to16 sensors
- Math and logic functions
- Digital inputs and outputs
- Data logging
- Graphic Trending
Modification adding a Digital Timing Temperature Controller. Microprocessor based, incorporates 99 hour 59 minute timer, starts timing temperature reaches set point and shuts down oven at end of set time.
- Digital Display, two LED, alphanumeric, 4 digit displays; 0.875″ high for temperature display and 0.500″ high for set point display
- Accuracy, ±0.1% of span plus 1 degree display error
Electrical modification adding an SCR Power Controller. Features:
- Silicon controlled rectifier power controllers are completely solid state industrial controllers that insure precise proportioning of electric power to the heating elements
- Oven temperature is maintained smoothly and evenly over the entire temperature range of the unit.
- SCR power controllers minimize maintenance, as there are no moving parts or electrical contacts to wear out.
- Heating element fatigue is reduced since the elements do not cool between releases of electric power.
- Zero voltage firing, including the first one half cycle of voltage, minimizes radio frequency and electromagnetic interference.
- Transient voltage suppressor networks are included, and the units are provided with protective fusing.