Vertical Air Flow Cabinet Ovens
Vertical Air Flow Cabinet Ovens
Vertical air flow cabinet ovens specifically are designed for work loads where the heated air must pass upward through the load, such as open ended cylinders or hanging parts.
Vertical Air Flow Cabinet Ovens Model Specifications:
CAUTION: Ovens processing combustible material are required by National Fire Protection Association 86 Standard for Ovens and Furnaces (NFPA 86) to have a fire suppression system. If flammable solvents or vapors are present in an oven, OSHA requires conformance with NFPA 86 Class A Oven requirements. A powered forced exhauster and other non-standard safety equipment must be added. See Class A Oven Equipment for Solvent Processing resource page, reference our FAQs or our contact us us for more information.
|Model||Workspace||Outside Dimensions*(WxDxH)||Max Temp||Blower||Heat Input||Insulation Thickness||Operating Characteristics†||Approx Shipping Weight|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||VolumeCu Ft||CFM||HP||ElectricKW||GasBTU/HR||Control Accuracy||Temperature Uniformity||Rise Time (Electric)||Rise Time (Gas)|
|VA-550||26" x 26" x 38"||14.9||38" x 55" x 68"||550°F||700||½||6.6||132,000||6"||±0.3%||±5°F||70||25||1,380 lbs|
|VA-700||26" x 26" x 38"||14.9||42" x 59" x 72"||700°F||1,000||1||10||132,000||8"||±0.3%||±6°F||58||28||1,750 lbs|
|VA-850||26" x 26" x 38"||14.9||42" x 59" x 72"||850°F||1,000||1||15||132,000||8"||±0.3%||±8°F||65||34||1,850 lbs|
|VB-550||26" x 38" x 50"||28.6||38" x 67" x 80"||550°F||700||½||9||132,000||6"||±0.3%||±5°F||47||24||1,940 lbs|
|VB-700||26" x 38" x 50"||28.6||42" x 71" x 84"||700°F||1,000||1||15||132,000||8"||±0.3%||±6°F||50||27||2,275 lbs|
|VB-850||26" x 38" x 50"||28.6||42" x 71" x 84"||850°F||1,000||1||20||175,000||8"||±0.3%||±8°F||55||33||2,475 lbs|
* Outside Dimensions
- Control panel overhang 9″ right side.
- Blower motor overhang 10″ at rear on 550°F models, 17″ on 700°F and 850°F models.
- Gas Models—Burner overhang 15″ left side.
† Operating Characteristics
- Accuracy as percent of controller span.
- Uniformity at 50°F below maximum temperature.
- Rise Time in minutes to 50°F below maximum temperature.
- Tests run with empty oven and minimum exhaust.
- Performance will vary with load and application.
Specifications for Vertical Air Flow Cabinet Ovens
|MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMP||850°F|
|AIR FLOW||Bottom to Top, Forced Convection|
|RISE TIME - ELECTRIC||55 mins|
|RISE TIME - GAS||33mins|
|WORKS SPACE DIMENSIONS (WxDxH)||26" x 38" x 50"|
|NUMBER OF SHELVES MAX||16|
|MAX LOAD CAPACITY||Not Available|
|APPROXIMATE SHIP WEIGHT||2475 lbs|
|OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS (WxDxH)||42" x 71" x 84"|
Standard Features for Vertical Air Flow Cabinet Ovens
- UL Listed Control Panel
- Meets the Requirements of the Following Standards:
- NFPA 86 (Standard for Ovens and Furnaces)
- NFPA 70 (National Electric Code)
- FM (Factory Mutual)
- When processing combustible material fire protection should be considered
- Processing flammable solvents or vapors requires forced exhaust to provide safety ventilation. For more information see Class A Solvent Processing page at this website
- Adjustable manual reset excess temperature interlock to turn off heat on malfunction of main temperature controller
- Recirculating blower air flow safety switch to turn off heat on loss of recirculated air flow
- Electrical interlock shuts off heat if power to recirculating blower is interrupted
- Electric Heat Includes
- Separate heating element control contactors to turn off heat on malfunction of main control contactors
- Gas Heat Includes
- Modulating burner for 1000 BTU per cubic foot natural gas at 6” water column pressure – propane available. Inlet 1” NPT
- Automatic pre-ignition purge period to clear accumulated gas or fumes
- Push button electric ignition
- Microprocessor based electronic flame safeguard protection to continuously monitor flame and close gas valves if flame is not present
- 325 CFM powered forced exhauster to provide combustion venting
- Exhauster air flow safety switch to close gas valves on loss of venting
- Two pilot valves to guarantee gas flow to pilot can be stopped
- High and Low gas pressure switches to confirm safe operating pressure range
- Two main burner safety shut off valves with valve seat position indicator to assure gas flow to main burner can be stopped
- Proof of closure switch on one main valve to prevent igniting pilot unless main valve is closed
- Leak test station at each pilot and main burner valve to allow testing for leakage through valve
- Digital temperature controller
- Motor control push buttons and on-off heat switch
- LED pilot lights
- 5 kA short circuit current rating (SCCR)
- Choice of
- Electric or Gas heat
- 208 volt, 230 volt or 460 volt, 3-phase, 60 HZ – other input power available
- All welded construction
- Durable, electrically isolated, Incoloy tubular heating elements
- Heat source located in heat chamber to prevent radiant heating
- High pressure carbon steel recirculating blower
- Full coverage supply and return duct work with adjustable opposed louvers
- Adjustable fresh air intake and 4” diameter (6” on Gas Heat) exhaust outlet damper
- Channel shelf supports prevent shelves tipping
- Insulated with 10 lbs per cubic foot density rockwool insulation
- 304 stainless steel interior with plated hardware
- Aluminized steel exterior with Trilite Green enamel finish
- Brushed stainless steel control panel face
- Heavy duty doors with explosion venting latches
- Slip flashing at doorway to allow inner oven to expand without affecting door sealing
- Fiberglass door gasket with stainless steel spring insert
- Fully assembled and factory tested for temperature uniformity
- 1 year limited warranty