Forced Convection Bench Ovens
Forced Convection Bench Ovens
Economical ovens easily moved to various locations. For processing large parts, baking, drying components after cleaning, dehydration, preheating, curing and other applications requiring circulation of heated air.
Forced Convection Bench Ovens Model Specifications:
Not for use with flammable solvents, vapors, or gases. Other models available for these applications.
|Model||Workspace||Outside Dimensions*(WxDxH)||Max Temp||Blower||Heat Input||Insulation Thickness||Operating Characteristics†||Approx Shipping Weight|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||VolumeCu Ft||CFM||HP||ElectricKW||GasBTU/HR||Control Accuracy||Temperature Uniformity||Rise Time (Electric)||Rise Time (Gas)|
|NB-350||28" x 24" x 18"||7||41" x 30" x 23"||350°F||Not Available||NA||2||Not Rated||2"||±0.3%||±10°F||17||Not Available||210 lbs|
|NB-550||26" x 22" x 16"||5.3||41" x 30" x 23"||550°F||Not Available||NA||2.4||Not Rated||3"||±0.3%||±15°F||32||Not Available||235 lbs|
|DR-350||12" x 25" x 2"||0.3||41" x 30" x 23"||350°F||Not Available||NA||2||Not Rated||2"||±0.3%||±25°F||20||Not Available||285 lbs|
† Operating Characteristics
- Accuracy as percent of controller span.
- Uniformity at 50°F below maximum temperature.
- Rise Time in minutes to 50°F below maximum temperature.
- Tests run with empty oven and minimum exhaust.
- Performance will vary with load and application.
Specifications for Forced Convection Bench Ovens
|MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMP||350°F|
|AIR FLOW||Forced Convection, Side to Side|
|RISE TIME - ELECTRIC||17 mins|
|RISE TIME - GAS||Not Rated|
|WORKS SPACE DIMENSIONS (WxDxH)||28" x 24" x 18"|
|NUMBER OF SHELVES MAX||7|
|MAX LOAD CAPACITY||Not Available|
|APPROXIMATE SHIP WEIGHT||210 lbs|
|OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS (WxDxH)||41" x 30" x 23"|
Standard Features for Forced Convection Bench Ovens
- Meets the Requirements of the Following Standards:
- NFPA 86 (Standard for Ovens and Furnaces)
- NFPA 70 (National Electric Code)
- When processing combustible material fire protection should be considered
- Processing flammable solvents or vapors requires forced exhaust to provide safety ventilation. For more information see Class A Solvent Processing page at this website
- Hydraulic manual reset excess temperature interlock disconnects power to heaters if maximum oven temperature is exceeded
- Electrical interlock shuts off heat if recirculating blower is turned off
- Calibrated hydraulic temperature controller
- Red pilot light to indicate heater operation
- On-Off switch
- 115 volt, 208 volt, 230 volt or 460 volt, 1-phase, 50-60 HZ
- 3-wire cord with plug on 115 volt models (Model NB-550 requires 30 ampere service on 115 volts)
- 3-wire cord only on 208 and 230 volt models
- 460 volt models incoming power hardwired to control panel
- Durable, electrically isolated, Incoloy tubular heating elements
- Heating elements located in heat chamber to prevent radiant heating
- Recirculating blower
- Shelves adjustable on 2” centers
- Model DR-350 includes eight (8) 11-3/4” wide x 25” deep x 2” high (3-1/2” total clearance) drawers with ¾” diameter perforations on 1-1/4” staggered centers; solid drawers available
- Insulated with 6 lbs per cubic foot density rockwool insulation
- 304 stainless steel interior with plated hardware
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
- Silicone rubber door gasket
- Fully assembled and factory tested
- 1 year limited warranty