Class 100 Clean Room Truck
Class 100 Clean Room Truck
Truck processing where eliminating particle contamination is required. Applications include sterilization, depyrogenation, curing and drying. These electrically heated ovens provide a low particle count Class 100 atmosphere inside. Exterior construction minimizes particle generation. Heavy duty units equally suited for pharmaceutical or industrial applications.
Class 100 Clean Room Truck Model Specifications:
CAUTION: Ovens processing combustible material are required by National Fire Protection Association 86 Standard for Ovens and Furnaces (NFPA 86) to have a fire suppression system. If flammable solvents or vapors are present in an oven, OSHA requires conformance with NFPA 86 Class A Oven requirements. A powered forced exhauster and other non-standard safety equipment must be added. See Class A Oven Equipment for Solvent Processing resource page, reference our FAQs or our contact us us for more information.
|Model||Workspace||Outside Dimensions*(WxDxH)||Max Temp||Blower||Heat Input||Insulation Thickness||Operating Characteristics†||Approx Shipping Weight|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||VolumeCu Ft||CFM||HP||ElectricKW||GasBTU/HR||Control Accuracy||Temperature Uniformity||Rise Time (Electric)||Rise Time (Gas)|
|TLA-500||36" x 42" x 66"||57.8||91" x 59" x 107"||500°F||2,400||3||30||Not Rated||6"||±0.3%||±5°F||45||Not Available||3,005 lbs|
|TLB-500||42" x 42" x 66"||67.4||97" x 59" x 107"||500°F||2,400||3||40||Not Rated||6"||±0.3%||±5°F||40||Not Available||3,175 lbs|
|TLC-500||42" x 54" x 66"||86.6||98" x 71" x 107"||500°F||3,800||5||45||Not Rated||6"||±0.3%||±5°F||40||Not Available||3,585 lbs|
|TLD-500||42" x 78" x 66"||125.1||98" x 94" x 107"||500°F||5,500||5||60||Not Rated||6"||±0.3%||±5°F||35||Not Available||4,325 lbs|
|TLE-500||42" x 102" x 66"||163.6||98" x 119" x 107"||500°F||7,200||7 ½||80||Not Rated||6"||±0.3%||±5°F||35||Not Available||5,120 lbs|
† Operating Characteristics
- Accuracy as percent of controller span.
- Uniformity at 50°F below maximum temperature.
- Rise Time in minutes to 50°F below maximum temperature.
- Tests run with empty oven and minimum exhaust.
- Performance will vary with load and application.
- See Control & Instrumentation Summary for additional details.
Specifications for Class 100 Clean Room Truck
|MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMP||500°F|
|AIR FLOW||Forced Convection, Side to Side|
|RISE TIME - ELECTRIC||45 mins|
|RISE TIME - GAS||Not Rated|
|WORKS SPACE DIMENSIONS (WxDxH)||36" x 42" x 66"|
|NUMBER OF SHELVES MAX||9|
|MAX LOAD CAPACITY||Not Available|
|LOADING METHOD||Cart or Truck|
|APPROXIMATE SHIP WEIGHT||3005 lbs|
|OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS (WxDxH)||91" x 59" x 107"|
Standard Features for Class 100 Clean Room Truck
- UL Listed Control Panel
- Meets the Requirements of the Following Standards:
- NFPA 86 (Standard for Ovens and Furnaces)
- NFPA 70 (National Electric Code)
- FM (Factory Mutual)
- When processing combustible material fire protection should be considered
- Processing flammable solvents or vapors requires forced exhaust to provide safety ventilation. For more information see Class A Solvent Processing page at this website
- Adjustable manual reset excess temperature interlock to turn off heat on malfunction of main temperature controller
- Separate heating element control contactors to turn off heat on malfunction of main control contactors
- Recirculating blower air flow safety switch to turn off heat on loss of recirculated air flow
- Electrical interlock shuts off heat if power to recirculating blower is interrupted
- Digital temperature controller
- Solid state heating element contactor
- Motor control push buttons and on-off heat switch
- LED pilot lights
- 5 kA short circuit current rating (SCCR)
- 208 volt, 230 volt or 460 volt, 3-phase, 60 HZ – other input power available
- All welded construction – interior seams continuously back-welded on insulation side
- Durable, electrically isolated, Incoloy tubular heating elements
- Heating elements located in heat chamber to prevent radiant heating
- Direct driven, high pressure stainless steel recirculating blower with silicone rubber blower shaft seal
- Full coverage supply and return duct work with adjustable opposed louvers
- Interior duct work easily removable for cleaning
- Adjustable fresh air intake and 4” diameter exhaust outlet damper
- Wall penetrations through pipes welded at inside wall and fitted with compression fitting at outside of oven
- HEPA high temperature recirculation filters, stainless steel housing and separators , 99.97% efficient on 0.3 micron particles
- Test port upstream and downstream of HEPA filters
- Mechanical enclosure covers all components to provide continuous exterior surface for easy cleaning
- Insulated with 10 lbs per cubic foot density rockwool insulation
- Insulated floor with removable truck wheel guide tracks
- 16 gauge, 2B finish, 304 stainless steel interior with stainless hardware
- Aluminized steel exterior with white 2-part epoxy finish
- Brushed stainless steel outer door cover and control panel face
- Heavy duty door with positive latching door hardware
- Inner oven walls extended through oven throat area to seal directly against silicone rubber door seal
- Fully assembled and factory tested for temperature uniformity
- 1 year limited warranty
Manuals & Resources for Class 100 Clean Room Truck
Modifications & Accessories for Class 100 Clean Room Truck
Oven modification adding a programmable Temperature Controller. Microprocessor based, digital indicating, thermocouple actuated, in lieu of standard controller.
-Program Parameters: 40 profiles of up to 50 steps each, a real-time clock with battery backup to allow starting profile at any time of day
-Digital Display, 4.3” color touch screen
-Accuracy, ±0.1% of span plus 1 degree display error
-Connectivity, Relay output for alarm or other notification, two (2) USB ports, Ethernet compatible
-Up to four (4) control channels of temperature, relative humidity or vacuum
-Monitor up to16 sensors
-Math and logic functions
-Digital inputs and outputs
Modification adding a Digital Timing Temperature Controller. Microprocessor based, incorporates 99 hour 59 minute timer, starts timing temperature reaches set point and shuts down oven at end of set time.
- Digital Display, two LED, alphanumeric, 4 digit displays; 0.875″ high for temperature display and 0.500″ high for set point display
- Accuracy, ±0.1% of span plus 1 degree display error
Accessory adding a Recording Thermometer. Thermocouple actuated.
- Record: 10″ diameter circular chart 24 hour chart rotation
- Digital Display: 0.56″ high, LED, alphanumeric, 4 digit display; LED status display
- Accuracy: ±0.25%of span plus 1 degree display error
Electrical modification adding an SCR Power Controller. Features:
- Silicon controlled rectifier power controllers are completely solid state industrial controllers that ensure precise proportioning of electric power to the heating elements
- Oven temperature is maintained smoothly and evenly over the entire temperature range of the unit.
- SCR power controllers minimize maintenance, as there are no moving parts or electrical contacts to wear out.
- Heating element fatigue is reduced since the elements do not cool between releases of electric power.
- Zero voltage firing, including the first one half cycle of voltage, minimizes radio frequency and electromagnetic interference.
- Transient voltage suppressor networks are included, and the units are provided with protective fusing.