Below are directions from Chicago’s O’Hare Airport to local hotels in the area as well as to our factory.
- If convenient, you can also fly into Milwaukee’s Mitchell Airport
- DO NOT fly into Midway Airport – it’s quite a distance from our factory and, with traffic around the city, it takes at least 3 hours to get to Midway
- Holiday Inn Gurnee Convention Center, Gurnee, IL – Phone (847) 336-6300
- Hampton Inn, Gurnee, IL – Phone (847) 662-1100
- Country Inn & Suites, Gurnee, IL – Phone (847) 625-9700
- Best Western, Gurnee, IL – Phone (847) 782-0890
- Grand Hotel & Suites, Gurnee, IL – Phone (847) 249-7777
- Comfort Inn, Gurnee, IL – Phone (847) 855-8866
- LaQuinta Inn, Gurnee, IL – Phone (847) 662-7600
- Fairfield Inn, Gurnee, IL – Phone (847) 855-8868
All are located near Gurnee Mills (one of the largest shopping malls in the country). There are dozens of restaurants (Outback Steak House, Olive Garden, Rain Forest Cafe, Joe’s Crab Shack, Chili’s, Applebee’s, to name a few) as well as several movie theaters and the mall features a Bass Pro Shop as one of its many anchor stores.
It usually takes approximately an hour to get from O’Hare (or Mitchell) to Gurnee. However, if you are coming in early in the morning, or late afternoon, you should allow extra time for “rush hour” traffic.
From O’Hare International Airport to Vista Hotel, Gurnee, IL
Take Interstate 294 North. This will become Interstate 94, to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Continue to Route 132 (Grand Avenue) at milepost 70. Exit westbound approximately 1/4 mile to The Vista Hotel on the left.
From O’Hare International Airport to Hampton Inn or Country Inn & Suites, Gurnee, IL
Take Interstate 294 North. This will become Interstate 94, to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Continue to Route 132 (Grand Avenue) at milepost 70. Exit Eastbound approximately 1/4 mile to the first stoplight; turn left at light and then right into the parking lot for Hampton Inn or through the stop light to the entrance to Country Inn & Suites.
Directions from Hotels to The Grieve Corporation
500 Hart Road
Round Lake, IL 60073
Take Route 132 (Grand Avenue) West to Rollins Road; turn left (South). Continue on Rollins Road through the Village of Round Lake Beach to Cedar Lake Road (7th stop light) and turn left (South). Take Cedar Lake Road approximately 1 mile to Hart Road (3rd stop light) and turn right (West). The Grieve Corporation is located approximately 1/4 mile on the right. Turn into the front parking lot and park in a Visitor space.