Class 100 Clean Room Cabinet Ovens
Class 100 Clean Room Cabinet Ovens
For processes where eliminating particle contamination is required, such as sterilization, depyrogenation, curing and drying. These electrically heated ovens feature a low particle count Class 100 atmosphere inside. Exterior construction minimizes particle generation. Heavy duty units equally suited for pharmaceutical or industrial applications.
Class 100 Clean Room Cabinet Ovens Model Specifications:
CAUTION: Ovens processing combustible material are required by National Fire Protection Association 86 Standard for Ovens and Furnaces (NFPA 86) to have a fire suppression system. If flammable solvents or vapors are present in an oven, OSHA requires conformance with NFPA 86 Class A Oven requirements. A powered forced exhauster and other non-standard safety equipment must be added. See Class A Oven Equipment for Solvent Processing resource page, reference our FAQs or contact us us for more information.
|Model||Workspace||Outside Dimensions*(WxDxH)||Max Temp||Blower||Heat Input||Insulation Thickness||Operating Characteristics†||Approx Shipping Weight|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||VolumeCu Ft||CFM||HP||ElectricKW||GasBTU/HR||Control Accuracy||Temperature Uniformity||Rise Time (Electric)||Rise Time (Gas)|
|CLA-500||24" x 24" x 15"||5||66" x 40" x 52"||500°F||250||½||8||Not Rated||6"||±0.3%||±4°F||30||Not Available||935 lbs|
|CLB-500||24" x 36" x 27"||13.5||66" x 52" x 64"||500°F||600||¾||10||Not Rated||6"||±0.3%||±4°F||33||Not Available||1,340 lbs|
|CLC-500||36" x 36" x 27"||20.3||80" x 52" x 64"||500°F||750||1||15||Not Rated||6"||±0.3%||±4°F||29||Not Available||1,645 lbs|
|CLD-500||36" x 36" x 39"||29.3||80" x 52" x 76"||500°F||1,000||1 ½||20||Not Rated||6"||±0.3%||±4°F||26||Not Available||1,960 lbs|
|CLE-500||36" x 36" x 51"||38.3||80" x 52" x 88"||500°F||1,500||2||30||Not Rated||"||±0.3%||±4°F||21||Not Available||2,285 lbs|
† Operating Characteristics
- Accuracy as percent of controller span.
- Uniformity at 50°F below maximum temperature.
- Rise Time in minutes to 50°F below maximum temperature.
- Tests run with empty oven and minimum exhaust.
- Performance will vary with load and application.
- See Control & Instrumentation Summary for additional details.
Specifications for Class 100 Clean Room Cabinet Ovens
|MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMP||500°F|
|AIR FLOW||Forced Convection, Side to Side|
|RISE TIME - ELECTRIC||29 mins|
|RISE TIME - GAS||Not Rated|
|WORKS SPACE DIMENSIONS (WxDxH)||36" x 36" x 27"|
|NUMBER OF SHELVES MAX||8|
|MAX LOAD CAPACITY||Not Available|
|APPROXIMATE SHIP WEIGHT||1645 lbs|
|OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS (WxDxH)||80" x 52" x 64"|
Standard Features for Class 100 Clean Room Cabinet Ovens
- UL Listed Control Panel
- Meets the Requirements of the Following Standards:
- NFPA 86 (Standard for Ovens and Furnaces)
- NFPA 70 (National Electric Code)
- FM (Factory Mutual)
- When processing combustible material fire protection should be considered
- Processing flammable solvents or vapors requires forced exhaust to provide safety ventilation. For more information see Class A Solvent Processing page at this website
- Adjustable manual reset excess temperature interlock to turn off heat on malfunction of main temperature controller
- Separate heating element control contactors to turn off heat on malfunction of main control contactors
- Recirculating blower air flow safety switch to turn off heat on loss of recirculated air flow
- Electrical interlock shuts off heat if power to recirculating blower is interrupted
- Digital temperature controller
- Solid state heating element contactor
- Motor control push buttons and on-off heat switch
- LED pilot lights
- 5 kA short circuit current rating (SCCR)
- 208 volt, 230 volt or 460 volt, 3-phase, 60 HZ – other input power available
- All welded construction – interior seams continuously back-welded on insulation side
- Durable, electrically isolated, Incoloy tubular heating elements
- Heating elements located in heat chamber to prevent radiant heating
- Direct driven, high pressure stainless steel recirculating blower with silicone rubber blower shaft seal
- Full coverage supply and return duct work with adjustable opposed louvers
- Interior duct work easily removable for cleaning
- Adjustable fresh air intake and 4” diameter exhaust outlet damper
- Channel shelf supports prevent shelves tipping
- Wall penetrations through pipes welded at inside wall and fitted with compression fitting at outside of oven
- HEPA high temperature recirculation filter, stainless steel housing and separators , 99.97% efficient on 0.3 micron particles
- Test port upstream and downstream of HEPA filters
- Mechanical enclosure covers all components to provide continuous exterior surface for easy cleaning
- Insulated with 10 lbs per cubic foot density rockwool insulation
- 16 gauge, 2B finish, 304 stainless steel interior with stainless hardware
- Aluminized steel exterior with white 2-part epoxy finish
- Brushed stainless steel outer door cover and control panel face
- Heavy duty door with positive latching door hardware
- Inner oven walls extended through oven throat area to seal directly against silicone rubber door seal
- Fully assembled and factory tested for temperature uniformity
- 1 year limited warranty
Manuals & Resources for Class 100 Clean Room Cabinet Ovens
Modifications & Accessories for Class 100 Clean Room Cabinet Ovens
Stainless Steel Shelf
Oven accessory adding a Stainless Steel Shelf with maximum distributed load of either 50lbs, 100lbs or 200lbs depending on oven model.
Programmable Temperature Controller
Oven modification adding a programmable Temperature Controller. Microprocessor based, digital indicating, thermocouple actuated, in lieu of standard controller.
-Program Parameters: 40 profiles of up to 50 steps each, a real-time clock with battery backup to allow starting profile at any time of day
-Digital Display, 4.3” color touch screen
-Accuracy, ±0.1% of span plus 1 degree display error
-Connectivity, Relay output for alarm or other notification, two (2) USB ports, Ethernet compatible
-Up to four (4) control channels of temperature, relative humidity or vacuum
-Monitor up to16 sensors
-Math and logic functions
-Digital inputs and outputs
Digital Timing Temperature Controller
Modification adding a Digital Timing Temperature Controller. Microprocessor based, incorporates 99 hour 59 minute timer, starts timing temperature reaches set point and shuts down oven at end of set time.
- Digital Display, two LED, alphanumeric, 4 digit displays; 0.875″ high for temperature display and 0.500″ high for set point display
- Accuracy, ±0.1% of span plus 1 degree display error
Accessory adding a Recording Thermometer. Thermocouple actuated.
- Record: 10″ diameter circular chart 24 hour chart rotation
- Digital Display: 0.56″ high, LED, alphanumeric, 4 digit display; LED status display
- Accuracy: ±0.25%of span plus 1 degree display error
SCR Power Controller
Electrical modification adding an SCR Power Controller. Features:
•Silicon controlled rectifier power controllers are completely solid state industrial controllers that ensure precise proportioning of electric power to the heating elements.
•Oven temperature is maintained smoothly and evenly over the entire temperature range of the unit.
•SCR power controllers minimize maintenance, as there are no moving parts or electrical contacts to wear out.
•Heating element fatigue is reduced since the elements do not cool between releases of electric power.
•Zero voltage firing, including the first one half cycle of voltage, minimizes radio frequency and electromagnetic interference.
•Transient voltage suppressor networks are included, and the units are provided with protective fusing.
Digital Shut Down Timer
Accessory adding a Digital Shut Down Timer. Shuts down oven, selectable range, continuous “hold” feature.
Install Customer Supplied Temperature Controller
Modification installing a customer supplied temperature controller in lieu of standard controller.
Digital Batch Timer
Oven modification adding a Digital Batch Timer. Uniformly timing batch operations, continuous alarm with door interlock, alarm sounds at end of preset time until door is opened or timer reset.
Supply Oven Without Controller
Supply without temperature controller. Supply cutout, thermocouple, and wires only. Customer to supply and install temperature controller.