Large Capacity Bench Ovens
Large Capacity Bench Ovens
Low cost, large capacity Bench ovens for shelf processing at temperatures to 400°F. Designed to handle a wide variety of applications such as baking, curing, drying and preheating.
Large Capacity Bench Ovens Model Specifications:
CAUTION: Ovens processing combustible material are required by National Fire Protection Association 86 Standard for Ovens and Furnaces (NFPA 86) to have a fire suppression system. If flammable solvents or vapors are present in an oven, OSHA requires conformance with NFPA 86 Class A Oven requirements. A powered forced exhauster and other non-standard safety equipment must be added. See Class A Oven Equipment for Solvent Processing resource page, reference our FAQs or our contact us us for more information.
|Model||Workspace||Outside Dimensions*(WxDxH)||Max Temp||Blower||Heat Input||Insulation Thickness||Operating Characteristics†||Approx Shipping Weight|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||VolumeCu Ft||CFM||HP||ElectricKW||GasBTU/HR||Control Accuracy||Temperature Uniformity||Rise Time (Electric)||Rise Time (Gas)|
|323||36" x 21" x 36"||15.8||40" x 28" x 47"||400°F||400||⅓||4.4||Not Rated||2"||±0.5%||±8°F||18||Not Available||600 lbs|
|333||36" x 36" x 36"||27||40" x 43" x 47"||400°F||400||⅓||6.6||Not Rated||2"||±0.5%||±8°F||18||Not Available||750 lbs|
|343||36" x 48" x 36"||36||40" x 55" x 47"||400°F||400||⅓||6.6||Not Rated||2"||±0.5%||±8°F||22||Not Available||850 lbs|
* Outside Dimensions
- Blower motor extends 11″ above. Control panel overhang 9″ right side.
- Model 323 has two (2) heating elements which result in an open delta heater connection on 3-phase electrical service.
- Click here for 323, 333, 343 dimensions
† Operating Characteristics
- Accuracy as percent of controller span.
- Uniformity at 50°F below maximum temperature.
- Rise Time in minutes to 50°F below maximum temperature.
- Tests run with empty oven and minimum exhaust.
- Performance will vary with load and application.
- See Control & Instrumentation Summary for additional details.
Specifications for Large Capacity Bench Ovens
|MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMP||400°F|
|AIR FLOW||Forced Convection, Front to Back|
|RISE TIME - ELECTRIC||18 mins|
|RISE TIME - GAS||Not Rated|
|WORKS SPACE DIMENSIONS (WxDxH)||36" x 21" x 36"|
|NUMBER OF SHELVES MAX||10|
|MAX LOAD CAPACITY||Not Available|
|APPROXIMATE SHIP WEIGHT||600 lbs|
|OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS (WxDxH)||40" x 28" x 47"|
Standard Features for Large Capacity Bench Ovens
- UL Listed Control Panel
- Meets the Requirements of the Following Standards:
- NFPA 86 (Standard for Ovens and Furnaces)
- NFPA 70 (National Electric Code)
- FM (Factory Mutual)
- When processing combustible material fire protection should be considered
- Processing flammable solvents or vapors requires forced exhaust to provide safety ventilation. For more information see Class A Solvent Processing page at this website
- Adjustable manual reset excess temperature interlock to turn off heat on malfunction of main temperature controller
- Separate heating element control contactors to turn off heat on malfunction of main control contactors
- Recirculating blower air flow safety switch to turn off heat on loss of recirculated air flow
- Electrical interlock shuts off heat if power to recirculating blower is interrupted
- Digital indicating temperature controller
- Motor control push buttons and on-off heat switch
- LED pilot lights
- 5 kA short circuit current rating (SCCR)
- 208 volt, 230 volt or 460 volt, 1 or 3-phase, 60 HZ – other input power available
- All welded construction
- Durable, electrically isolated, Incoloy tubular heating elements
- Heating elements located in heat chamber to prevent radiant heating
- High pressure carbon steel recirculating blower
- Adjustable fresh air intake and 4” diameter exhaust outlet damper
- Channel shelf supports prevent shelves tipping
- Insulated with 2” of 6 lbs per cubic foot density rockwool insulation
- 304 stainless steel interior with plated hardware
- Aluminized steel exterior with Trilite Green enamel finish
- Brushed stainless steel control panel face
- Heavy duty doors with explosion venting latches
- Silicone rubber door gasket
- Fully assembled and factory tested
- 1 year limited warranty
Manuals & Resources for Large Capacity Bench Ovens
Modifications & Accessories for Large Capacity Bench Ovens
Oven modification adding a programmable Temperature Controller. Microprocessor based, digital indicating, thermocouple actuated, in lieu of standard controller.
-Program Parameters: 40 profiles of up to 50 steps each, a real-time clock with battery backup to allow starting profile at any time of day
-Digital Display, 4.3” color touch screen
-Accuracy, ±0.1% of span plus 1 degree display error
-Connectivity, Relay output for alarm or other notification, two (2) USB ports, Ethernet compatible
-Up to four (4) control channels of temperature, relative humidity or vacuum
-Monitor up to16 sensors
-Math and logic functions
-Digital inputs and outputs
Modification adding a Digital Timing Temperature Controller. Microprocessor based, incorporates 99 hour 59 minute timer, starts timing temperature reaches set point and shuts down oven at end of set time.
- Digital Display, two LED, alphanumeric, 4 digit displays; 0.875″ high for temperature display and 0.500″ high for set point display
- Accuracy, ±0.1% of span plus 1 degree display error
Accessory adding a Recording Thermometer. Thermocouple actuated.
- Record: 10″ diameter circular chart 24 hour chart rotation
- Digital Display: 0.56″ high, LED, alphanumeric, 4 digit display; LED status display
- Accuracy: ±0.25%of span plus 1 degree display error
Electrical modification adding an SCR Power Controller. Features:
- Silicon controlled rectifier power controllers are completely solid state industrial controllers that ensure precise proportioning of electric power to the heating elements
- Oven temperature is maintained smoothly and evenly over the entire temperature range of the unit.
- SCR power controllers minimize maintenance, as there are no moving parts or electrical contacts to wear out.
- Heating element fatigue is reduced since the elements do not cool between releases of electric power.
- Zero voltage firing, including the first one half cycle of voltage, minimizes radio frequency and electromagnetic interference.
- Transient voltage suppressor networks are included, and the units are provided with protective fusing.