Large Capacity Bench Ovens
Large Capacity Bench Ovens
Low cost, large capacity Bench ovens for shelf processing at temperatures to 400°F. Designed to handle a wide variety of applications such as baking, curing, drying and preheating.
Large Capacity Bench Ovens Model Specifications:
CAUTION: Ovens processing combustible material are required by National Fire Protection Association 86 Standard for Ovens and Furnaces (NFPA 86) to have a fire suppression system. If flammable solvents or vapors are present in an oven, OSHA requires conformance with NFPA 86 Class A Oven requirements. A powered forced exhauster and other non-standard safety equipment must be added. See Class A Oven Equipment for Solvent Processing resource page, reference our FAQs or our contact us us for more information.
|Model||Workspace||Outside Dimensions*(WxDxH)||Max Temp||Blower||Heat Input||Insulation Thickness||Operating Characteristics†||Approx Shipping Weight|
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||VolumeCu Ft||CFM||HP||ElectricKW||GasBTU/HR||Control Accuracy||Temperature Uniformity||Rise Time (Electric)||Rise Time (Gas)|
|323||36" x 21" x 36"||15.8||40" x 28" x 47"||400°F||400||⅓||4.4||Not Rated||2"||±0.5%||±8°F||18||Not Available||600 lbs|
|333||36" x 36" x 36"||27||40" x 43" x 47"||400°F||400||⅓||6.6||Not Rated||2"||±0.5%||±8°F||18||Not Available||750 lbs|
|343||36" x 48" x 36"||36||40" x 55" x 47"||400°F||400||⅓||6.6||Not Rated||2"||±0.5%||±8°F||22||Not Available||850 lbs|
* Outside Dimensions
- Blower motor extends 11″ above. Control panel overhang 9″ right side.
- Model 323 has two (2) heating elements which result in an open delta heater connection on 3-phase electrical service.
- Click here for 323, 333, 343 dimensions
† Operating Characteristics
- Accuracy as percent of controller span.
- Uniformity at 50°F below maximum temperature.
- Rise Time in minutes to 50°F below maximum temperature.
- Tests run with empty oven and minimum exhaust.
- Performance will vary with load and application.
- See Control & Instrumentation Summary for additional details.
Specifications for Large Capacity Bench Ovens
|MAXIMUM OPERATING TEMP||400°F|
|AIR FLOW||Forced Convection, Front to Back|
|RISE TIME - ELECTRIC||18 mins|
|RISE TIME - GAS||Not Rated|
|WORKS SPACE DIMENSIONS (WxDxH)||36" x 21" x 36"|
|NUMBER OF SHELVES MAX||10|
|MAX LOAD CAPACITY||Not Available|
|APPROXIMATE SHIP WEIGHT||600 lbs|
|OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS (WxDxH)||40" x 28" x 47"|
Standard Features for Large Capacity Bench Ovens
- UL Listed Control Panel
- Meets the Requirements of the Following Standards:
- NFPA 86 (Standard for Ovens and Furnaces)
- NFPA 70 (National Electric Code)
- FM (Factory Mutual)
- When processing combustible material fire protection should be considered
- Processing flammable solvents or vapors requires forced exhaust to provide safety ventilation. For more information see Class A Solvent Processing page at this website
- Adjustable manual reset excess temperature interlock to turn off heat on malfunction of main temperature controller
- Separate heating element control contactors to turn off heat on malfunction of main control contactors
- Recirculating blower air flow safety switch to turn off heat on loss of recirculated air flow
- Electrical interlock shuts off heat if power to recirculating blower is interrupted
- Digital indicating temperature controller
- Motor control push buttons and on-off heat switch
- LED pilot lights
- 5 kA short circuit current rating (SCCR)
- 208 volt, 230 volt or 460 volt, 1 or 3-phase, 60 HZ – other input power available
- All welded construction
- Durable, electrically isolated, Incoloy tubular heating elements
- Heating elements located in heat chamber to prevent radiant heating
- High pressure carbon steel recirculating blower
- Adjustable fresh air intake and 4” diameter exhaust outlet damper
- Channel shelf supports prevent shelves tipping
- Insulated with 2” of 6 lbs per cubic foot density rockwool insulation
- 304 stainless steel interior with plated hardware
- Aluminized steel exterior with Trilite Green enamel finish
- Brushed stainless steel control panel face
- Heavy duty doors with explosion venting latches
- Silicone rubber door gasket
- Fully assembled and factory tested
- 1 year limited warranty
Manuals & Resources for Large Capacity Bench Ovens
Modifications & Accessories for Large Capacity Bench Ovens
Oven modification adding a programmable Temperature Controller. Microprocessor based, digital indicating, thermocouple actuated, in lieu of standard controller.
-Program Parameters: 40 profiles of up to 50 steps each, a real-time clock with battery backup to allow starting profile at any time of day
-Digital Display, 4.3” color touch screen
-Accuracy, ±0.1% of span plus 1 degree display error
-Connectivity, Relay output for alarm or other notification, two (2) USB ports, Ethernet compatible
-Up to four (4) control channels of temperature, relative humidity or vacuum
-Monitor up to16 sensors
-Math and logic functions
-Digital inputs and outputs
Modification adding a Digital Timing Temperature Controller. Microprocessor based, incorporates 99 hour 59 minute timer, starts timing temperature reaches set point and shuts down oven at end of set time.
- Digital Display, two LED, alphanumeric, 4 digit displays; 0.875″ high for temperature display and 0.500″ high for set point display
- Accuracy, ±0.1% of span plus 1 degree display error
Accessory adding a Recording Thermometer. Thermocouple actuated.
- Record: 10″ diameter circular chart 24 hour chart rotation
- Digital Display: 0.56″ high, LED, alphanumeric, 4 digit display; LED status display
- Accuracy: ±0.25%of span plus 1 degree display error
Electrical modification adding an SCR Power Controller. Features:
•Silicon controlled rectifier power controllers are completely solid state industrial controllers that ensure precise proportioning of electric power to the heating elements.
•Oven temperature is maintained smoothly and evenly over the entire temperature range of the unit.
•SCR power controllers minimize maintenance, as there are no moving parts or electrical contacts to wear out.
•Heating element fatigue is reduced since the elements do not cool between releases of electric power.
•Zero voltage firing, including the first one half cycle of voltage, minimizes radio frequency and electromagnetic interference.
•Transient voltage suppressor networks are included, and the units are provided with protective fusing.