Grieve Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Industrial Ovens & Furnaces. We are seeking an experienced individual to join our manufacturing team. The Welder role involves various welds and some mechanical assembly tasks.
- Operate TIG & MIG welding machine
- Power up machines
- Perform Clean & finish weld on various parts
- Maintain cleanliness while working
- Ability to read blue prints and inspect work completed
- Meet productivity and quality requirements
- Examine work pieces for defects, and measure work piece with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Able to follow instructions and solve problems
- Working in a team
Qualifications & Skills:
- Qualified candidate must have a minimum 3-5 years welding experience
- Candidate will need to have a strong background in blueprints, measuring devices, and be able to perform their own set-ups
- Certified by accredited welding organization desirable
- Position requires a team player, a self-starter with good communication skills
- Candidate must be able to stand the entire shift (up to 10 hours) and have the ability to lift 50 lbs on a continuous basis.
- Able to read English and listen to instructions
- Able to bend, lift and move easily
- Grieve is an equal opportunity employer
- Starting Pay: $21.92/Hr.
- Opportunity to advance to higher paying jobs
- Group Medical and Life insurance plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 11 Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
Interested? Here’s what we need from you:
- Cover letter
A great group to work with!