Grieve Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Industrial Ovens & Furnaces. We are seeking an experienced individual to join our manufacturing team. The General Factory role is an entry level position that involves various support tasks throughout our facility.
- Moving materials and, equipment,
- Grinding, drilling, sanding, and janitorial work
- Factory Maintenance
- Insulating ovens and furnaces
- Maintain, clean and, repair facility
- Meet productivity and quality requirements
- Able to follow instructions and solve problems
- Working in a team
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in manufacturing desirable
- Ability to work with hand tools, tape measure and, power tools a plus
- Position requires a team player, a self-starter with good communication skills
- Candidate must be able to stand the entire shift (up to 10 hours) and have the ability to lift 50 lbs. on a continuous basis.
- Able to read English and listen to instructions
- Able to bend, lift and move easily
- Grieve is an equal opportunity employer
- Starting Pay: $13.84/Hr.
- Opportunity to advance to higher paying jobs
- Group Medical and Life insurance plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 11 Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
Interested? Here’s what we need from you:
- Cover letter