Grieve Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Industrial Ovens & Furnaces. We are seeking an individual with Electrician experience to join our manufacturing team
- Perform various electrical and mechanical tasks including but not limited to layout, assemble and wire control panels; mount and install electrical components such as motors, heaters and valves; run conduit, gas piping and air lines, balance motors; trouble shoot problems.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5 years of Electrical Wiring experience, preferably in an equipment manufacturing environment
- Must be able to read wiring diagrams
- Must be able to read and write English
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Grieve is an equal opportunity employer
- Group Medical and Life insurance plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 11 Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
Interested? Here’s what we need from you:
A great group to work with!